Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Birchbox reviews

I would like to start out by saying that I LOVE my monthly Birchbox subscription I get in the mail. It's $10 a subscription that you can cancel any time, and quite frankly, the hubs has a monthly beer subscription and I get monthly make-up samples. I say it's a win win!

So I go to the mailbox on the day it's suppose to arrive and do an Indian rain dance when I see the popular pink box shinning like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day ...



 This Birchback from back in June was one of my favorites. Although I've had a few months in a row with favorites. I loved the Nick Chavez color saver sulfate-free shampoo. It really gave my hair a soft texture without the the super soft limp feeling. I hate that after having just washed my hair.

I also loved the blueberry scented Whish shaving cream too. It smelled amazing, but also kept me from breaking out.


This December Birchbox came with three things I'd never heard of and loved all three products equally as much. Miss Jesse's Pillow Soft Curls does amazing things to my hair, but most importantly it leaves my hair curly without the crunch. For those of you with curly hair you know what I'm talking about!  I also loved the Nuxe Reve de Miel dry cuticle and hand cream. This lotion smelled amazing, but it also really hydrated my hands in the winter months. And last, but certainly not least, the ModelCo Shine, in Berry Pink, will be a permanent staple in my purse make up bag. There's also a mirror attached to the outside of the gloss tube! I mean really, why aren't they all doing this? Sheesh!


Here's some other products I currently loving on that i purchased from Ulta ...


NYX: Doll Eye Mascara in black (Here)
The wand on this mascara is perfect for me, and I love the way it looks after two to three coats. It covers but doesn't clump.

NYX: Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler, Creme Brulee, Eclair (Here)
The Peach Cobbler would have to be my favorite of the colors I bought. I'm really into the orangy/red colors right now. The color really makes my blue eyes pop.

Kardashian Kroma: Joystick Lip Lacquer in Nude Beach (Here)
These smelled amazing and the Nude Beach gives you neutral color like what the Kardashian's are known for, without washing you out. I wouldn't recommend this for some skin tones, but you can always return to products to Ulta you don't like for a refund.
Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Flirty Kiss
 ... what are the colors and brands you're currently crushing on? Do tell!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment