Monday, August 26, 2013

About Me

  • I grew up in Garner, North Carolina, but spent most of my younger and now older years, relishing anything out doors in and around Kerr Lake.
via

  • I’ve recently acquired a taste for craft beer, which I enjoy. I could however, do without the hangover.
  • I graduated my alma mater, Meredith College, in 2004 with a degree in Graphic Arts. All that to say that I cannot spell worth a lick, and Google everything, but hey, who doesn’t?
Meredith College

  • I have a love hate relationship with make-up. I love buying and applying, but hate wearing it.
  • I have two beloved valley bulldogs, Bentley Parker (a.k.a. bit bit, tinky, tink-tink) and Mercedes (a.k.a. Meme, Sadie, princess peepee pants).

Bentley (Left) & Mercedes (Right)
  • Not a huge fan of movies, I can’t sit still long enough.
  • I have an eclectic taste in music. I love electronic, DJ, to AC/DC, Def Leppard, to John Mayer and Ray Lamontagne. Anything really outside of country.
  • I enjoy long walks on the beach. I mean, who doesn’t.
  • I’ve been wakeboarding for 12+ years … and all I know how to do is jump the wake. True story!
  • I have an uncanny ability to identify rare expensive cars. I have no idea where that comes from.
  • Bad teeth and breath really bother me.
  • Daniel Tosh and Dane Cook are hilarious!
  • I am the world’s worse procrastinator! I would put off purchasing a guaranteed lottery win to quickly vacuum the living room.
  • I must go to Italy before I die.

  • "Champagne taste on a beer budget" is my mantra.
  • I consider my basic black, red bottom, Christian Louboutin shoes my life’s achievement.
 

  • I ordered a set of four metal straws because Oprah uses them.
  • The best thing I’ve ever eaten, EVER, would have to be a pecan praline from River Street Sweets.

River Street Sweets
  • No matter how much I am well aware that running and going to the gym feels good, I have daily conversations with myself about why I shouldn’t go today.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment