Thursday, August 29, 2013

Some sweetness for your face

Yup, I said sweetness for your face, and now you're wondering what's this sweetness for your face? You're in luck! Feast your eyes on a list of my favorites!

This post is a whole lot a sharring, but really more of a wishlist for me to share with the hubs for our upcoming (one year) anniversary and Christmas. #justsayin'

So I'll start off with sharing my total guilty (youtube) pleasure ... Jaclyn Hill. Woah, that just got a little weird.



This chick is some kinda funny! Not to mention her make up and hair tutorials are amazing. I can't take my eyes off of every one of her videos. And I'm way jealous of her massive MASSIVE amounts of Mac make up and sigma brushes. After watching many of her tutorials, I've amassed a long list of things I've personally tried and things I want to try.

Some other you tube favorites are MakeupbyAlli, Nicole Guerriero and Carli Bybel. Check these ladies out!

Have Used:
Sigma Essential Brush Kit – here
Loreal Magic Lumi Highlighter – here
Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder (Banana powder) – here
Elf eyebrow kit – here
Beauty Blender Sponge – here
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola – here

Other things I’ve used and mentioned in previous posts can be found here in my BirchBox review. 

Want to Try:
SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL here
theBalm® Mary-Lou Manizer – here
theBalm® Schwing black liquid eyeliner – here
Milani luminoso blush – here / or here
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola – here
OCC Lip Tar (Obcessive Compulsive Cosmetics) – here
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – here
Mac Fix + setting spray – here
Mac Prowear Concealer – here
Beauty Blender Solid Sponge Cleanser – here
Urban Decay Naked Palate – here
Sigma Resort Palate – here
BH Cosmetics Eye Palette – here and here



Sigma Brushes
via
here

via

Do not use: things I've used with horrible results ...
Elf makeup remover wipes – here (my whole face broke out in welts) #nobueno

So, what are the things you're dieing to try? What's on your wish list? Any recommendations of your own?  Do tell ...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment